Your business is growing and you are running behind the schedule. You have emails to respond, customers looking for help, data to be managed properly, calls to answer, shipments to track, orders to fulfil, inventories to be updated – it goes on and on.
Most of us want to do all of these tasks on our own but let’s face it, an entrepreneur is not a superhuman and sometimes you don’t feel like you are in a position of hiring an employee who can take the burden off your shoulders.
Of course, a new employee will cost you a little money and also time. They will require training, a new computer or workstation and some additional space in your home/small office. That’s when you think it’s pointless to hire someone and get your spare time consumed in training them.
You end up working over 12 hours a day and you can’t remember when the last time you slept enough was. The work is still pending. Yeah, that usually happens.
In fact, spreading yourself too thin and not getting enough rest/sleep is actually hurting both, you & your business.
This is where a virtual assistant comes in the picture. When you hire a virtual assistant, they will take the burden of time-consuming tasks off your shoulders. You can ask your virtual assistant to handle any task that doesn’t require a physical presence. That way, you save a lot of time that you could spend on other productive tasks of your business. A virtual assistant will work with you just like a conventional employee. They will be available to work with you on your desired time-zone and number of hours. So you stay on top of things and just relax about your daily hectic tasks, they are already taken care of.
Let’s just imagine life after you hire a virtual assistant for a minute.
- You are focusing more time on the productive work that will help you grow your business and make more money.
- You are not worrying about your inbox overflowing by a farrago of important & unimportant emails. Your dedicated virtual assistant will handle all of your emails and will let you know which ones are important and needs immediate attention. How about that?
- Your customers are well taken care of when they order from you again. Your virtual assistant will make sure they have a smooth process to follow.
- Even after hiring a virtual employee you didn’t have to add an extra space to your home office. Your employee is still available to work with you each day.
- You have time to spend with your beloved ones.
- You have enough time to get longer good night sleeps because you know your business is manned by a professional.
That doesn’t mean you don’t need to train your virtual assistant. There is a learning curve when you start working with a virtual assistant.
Wise Mates offers you with a 5-day free trial that you could use to get to know your VA, train them on any technical tasks etc.
Once you spend those 5 free days of trial in training your virtual assistant, it will help you save a lot of hours in future when it’s really busy for your business or when your orders come flowing in.
Training your virtual assistant is not a bad process at all. All you need is just invest an hour in training during your 5-day free trial and be clear about instructions. Once you train your virtual assistant, we will create an instruction documentation which could always be used as a reference or knowledge base when you change your virtual assistant.
Click here to read more benefits of hiring a virtual assistant.
If you want to know more about virtual assistants please click here.
Get in touch with us for any inquiries. We will be more than happy to hear from you.